Paint A Nest Box Children's ActivityGet creative with this children's half term art and craft event ...
OWN NEST BOX
HALF TERM EVENT
Webbs, Wychbold and West Hagley
Event dates: Mon 18 Feb to Fri 22 Feb 2019
Event times: 10am - 4pm
Event price: £5
If you're looking for things to do with kids during the February half term holidays then join us for this fun and hands-on craft activity at Webbs.
"I liked painting bright spring colours on my nest box" Alice (5), Stourbridge
The Webbs event team invite children of all ages to this indoor activity to decorate a wooden nest box with their most creative designs. All the materials are provided and the team will be on hand with example nest boxes to spark little imaginations, painting materials for mini-Picassos and of course aprons.
This fun activity is inspired by National Nest Box Week, which takes place from Thu 14 - Thu 21 Feb. The event nest boxes are suitable for outdoor use so it's the perfect time to get ready for spring.
helpful activity information:
- Fit the event around your plans, pre-book spaces in advance online or in-store
- Sessions start every hour from 10am to 3pm
- Each session is 45 minutes long and the activity itself lasts around 20 minutes
- Arrive at any point during your session, however we recommend at least 20 minutes before the session ends
- For any children's activities an adult must be present at all times
Book Your Event Tickets