Using the fresh pressed juice from apples picked locally to Hawkstone, their master cider makers ferment the apples with champagne yeast and mature the cider for up to 6 months, before cold-filtering to create their 5% medium dry Hawkstone Cider 500ml that’s full of flavour and character. Read more
Why we love it:Additional Information Delivery & Returns
What you need to know:
- Hewn from the mineral-rich bedrock of the Cotswold Hills, The Hawkstone, a Neolithic standing stone which gives our lager its name has stood for generations.
- The Cotswold Brash soil in which it rests is hard and unforgiving. But for those who persist (such as Jeremy Clarkson), it yields malting barley of unusually high quality - ideal for brewing.
- After harvest, Hawkstone's master brewer painstakingly and meticulously combines the barley with select hops, yeast and the purest water possible before allowing it to mature for up to 6 weeks, during which time it develops its distinctively clean flavour.
- Using the fresh pressed juice from apples picked locally to Hawkstone.
- Hawkstone's master cider makers ferment the apples with champagne yeast and mature the cider for up to 6 months, before cold-filtering to create a 5% medium dry cider that’s full of flavour and character.
- It takes 6 weeks to create Hawkstone, compared to an industry average of only 9 days resulting in a smoother more rounded taste.
- Produced in the Cotswolds
What you need to know:
- 1 x Hawkstone Cider 500ml (5%)
- Vol. 5%
- Storage Instructions: ?Store in cool, dry place. Best served chilled.
- Please note that this product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over
Other Products In This Category
Shakespeare Brewing Co. Othello 5.0% 500ml £3.89 Quick View >
Dunkertons Vintage Cider 7.5% 660ml £4.89 Quick View >
Birmingham Brewing Company Pale Brummie 330g £2.89 Quick View >
Birmingham Brewing Company Bitter Brummie 330g £2.89 Quick View >
Birmingham Brewing Company Gold Brummie 330g £2.89 Quick View >
Birmingham Brewing Company Stout Brummie 330g £2.89 Quick View >
Birmingham Brewing Company Stirchley Lager 330g £2.89 Quick View >
Brew 61 Greenfields Gold Ale 500Ml £2.99 Quick View >
Enville Ale Can 440ml £2.69 Quick View >
Brew 61 Don't Hop Me Now 4% 500ml £2.99 Quick View >
Little Pomona Tiny Dancer Sparkling Cider 750ml (7.7%) £14.99 Quick View >
Little Pomona Disco Nouveau Cider 750ml (6.7%) £9.99 Quick View >
Hawkstone 3.8 Pilsner 330ml (3.8%) £3.29 Quick View >
Hawkstone Premium Lager 300ml (4.8%) £3.29 Quick View >
Hawkstone IPA 300ml (4.8%) £3.29 Quick View >
Hawkstone Session Lager 300ml (4%) £3.29 Quick View >
Deya Steady Rolling Man Pale Ale 440ml (5.2%) £5.99 Quick View >
Deya Into The Haze Beer 440ml (6.2%) £6.99 Quick View >
Deya Magazine Cover Ale 440ml (4.2%) £5.49 Quick View >
Deya Tappy Pills Lager 440ml (4.4%) £4.99 Quick View >
Bewdley Brewery Worcestershire Way Golden Ale 500ml £3.29 Quick View >
Hobsons Oldfields Medium Sweet Cider 500ml £2.89 Quick View >
Teme Valley Hop Nouvelle 4.1% 500ml £3.49 Quick View >
Be the first to write a review
Feel free to leave a review of this product, good or bad it helps other customers with their buying decision