Bugalugs Cut Grass Artificial Grass Cleaner is suitable for all artificial grass and astro turf surfaces including tennis courts, artificial bowling greens and synthetic lawns. Artificial grass cleaner deeply cleans & tackles stubborn, stinky smells caused by pet urine and deposits leaving your artificial grass looking and smelling like new. Read more
Why we love it:Additional Information Delivery & Returns
What you need to know:
- Bugalugs Artificial Grass Cleaner is suitable for all artificial grass and astro turf surfaces including tennis courts, artificial bowling greens and synthetic lawns.
- Artificial grass cleaner deeply cleans & tackles stubborn, stinky smells caused by pet urine and deposits leaving your artificial grass looking and smelling like new.
- With a cut grass fragrance.
- Concentrated Formula covers up to 100m2 area
- Pet Urine & deposit stain & odour remover
- Tested on Grass not on Animals
- UK Made
What you need to know:
- 1 x Bugalugs Cut Grass Artificial Grass Cleaner 1L
- Can be diluted at a rate of 10:1.
- Size: 1 Litre
- How to Use: Dilute the Artificial Grass Cleaner - 10 parts water to 1 part concentrate. Apply through a watering can or manual pump spray. Work solution in using hard brush and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse away with water. 1L of concentrate is suitable for covering up to 100m2. Ensure garden watering can is thoroughly cleaned after application to avoid traces of the product being left in the container. Storage: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not allow to freeze.
- Ingredients: < 5% cationic surfactants, < 5% non-ionic surfactants,< 5% perfumes.
- Warning: Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Wash thoroughly after handling with plenty of water. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. Keep away from children and pets. Always read the label and product information before use
Other Products In This Category
Be the first to write a review
Feel free to leave a review of this product, good or bad it helps other customers with their buying decision