Webbs 2018 Photography CompetitionHave you taken a great photograph of a flower, landscape, pet, some fabulous food or an amazing view?
WEBBS PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION 2018
This competition is now closed and the winners have been selected
Have you taken a great photograph of a flower, landscape, pet, some fabulous food or an amazing view? Perhaps you snapped a super shot in our Riverside Gardens? Then enter Webbs Photography Competition...
The 12 winning entries will each receive £30 worth of Webbs store vouches, their photographs will feature on the monthly pages and they will also receive 12 copies of Webbs 2019 calendar. In addtion an overall winner will be chosen and receive an extra £100 worth of Webbs store vouchers!
HOW TO ENTER:
How many photo's can I enter? You can enter a maximum of 6 photos in total.
Entry forms are available to collect at either store or here
Are you printing your entry photographs? We require a printed version of your photograph for judging purposes, measuring at least 6" x 4". Please ensure that you add the correct title to the back of each photograph and that this matches the entries on your entry form. Enclose your a completed entry form with your photographs and hand in to reception at either of our stores.
Alternatively, you can also post your entry to us at:
Worcestershire WR9 0DG
Are you sending your photographs by email? Your high resolution digital photographs must be at least 300dpi. Please ensure that the title of each image matches the entries on your entry form. Please email your photographs and completed entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for entries is Monday 4th June 2018. If you are short-listed, we will contact you and request the photograph in its original format. Good luck!
Download your entry form
INSPIRATION FROM LAST YEAR'S WINNERS...
Dog in Bluebells
Lindsey Bucknor OBE
- 50p from the sale of every Webbs 2019 calendar will be donated to the Greenfingers charity.
- All entries must be supplied with an entry form attached
- Winning entries may be used by Webbs in the future for publicity artwork
- The copyright of each winning entry remains with the photographer
- If your photograph is chosen to be featured in the calendar Webbs will require a digital copy of the original or a negative or transparency. Photographs only available as print are not acceptable
- Short-listed entrants will be contacted by the end of June 2018. If we do not contact you by then your photograph has unfortunately not been successful on this occasion. We cannot reply to each entrant individually
- Unfortunately we are not able to return your photographs, but you can collect them from Webbs, Wychbold between 1st July - 31st August 2018.